On 12.03.2021, Ambassador Mohammed Alashabi was received by Lt. General Muhammed Saeed, President of National Defence University. Ambassador Alashabi briefed Lt Gen. Saeed on Yemen’s security and political developments, and the bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries, Yemen and Pakistan, looking forward to promoting cooperation in the field of defense studies.
Embassy Twitter Feed
On the sidelines of the 48th session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the @OIC_OCI Prof. Dr. M. Iqbal Choudhary had a detailed meeting with H.E. Dr. Mansour Ali Saeed Bajash, Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs, Republic of 🇾🇪 . @YemenEmbassyPk https://t.co/P0Q3faZ9j5
At the historic occasion of #OIC48CFM, we in #Pakistan accord a warm welcome to HE Dr. Mansour Ali Baggsh, Deputy Minister for Political Affairs of #Yemen.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Twitter Feed
- Marib receiving over 35 thousand of Ethiopian refugees, says Dep. governor 26/05/2022
- Govt, UN's agencies discuss food security, economic recovery 26/05/2022
- PM reports to PLC about economic situations, basic services 26/05/2022
- Yassin Noman meets the Head of the Arab Department at the British Foreign Office 26/05/2022
- Health sector the most affected by the armed conflicts in Yemen, says minister 26/05/2022
- Transport Minister discusses with a delegation investment opportunities in the transport sectors 26/05/2022
- Pupluar mass protest in Taiz calling for ending siege, opening roads 25/05/2022